Welcome to the Amplify family!
Whether you are an attorney, a teacher, an accountant or consultant, we believe God calls us into ministry together to share our gifts with one another.
At Amplify, you will find:
- A place of fellowship with other Christian business professionals
- A place to be challenged and nurtured as you engage both your head and your heart.
- A renewed sense of purpose as you use your God given gifts, talents and networks for significance.
- Introductions to vetted new emerging ministries who are responding to God’s call and the social issues confronting Minnesota and the world.
1. ATTEND A MEETING
2. SAY HELLO
3. PLUG IN
"I went ahead and registered for a meeting knowing very little about Amplify. I showed up at the event and when the ministry Director, Jessica Bartholomew from A.C.T. United gave her presentation, the light bulb came on. I was there for a purpose. Jessica was struggling with a publishing proposal. I had just sold my book publishing and distribution company after 25 years and was seeking new ways of networking and utilizing my knowledge. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way and experience the broad reaching impact Amplify has.”
No. There are no prerequisites, fees, or formalities required to attend meetings or serve as a business partner. You will not be asked for money at bi-monthly meetings from our presenting ministries. Your gift is one of time and expertise!
No. There is no formal partnership or membership agreement to be a part of the Amplify network. When you show up, you’re considered a part of the Amplify family. Join as few or as many events as you’re able throughout the year. As service opportunities are presented to you through Amplify, you call the shots and engage with the ministries and needs that align with your values and interests.
Currently, all meetings are held at Christ Presbyterian Church at 6901 Normandale Rd., Edina, MN 55435.
5:00pm Light Dinner and Networking
5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Guest Speaker
- Presenting Ministries
- Breakout Brainstorming Sessions
- Large Group Wrap Up
7:30pm Coffee, Dessert & Fellowship
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every odd numbered month at Christ Presbyterian Church in Edina.
The AMP Session is a one hour small group meeting that allows interested partners to go deeper with the presenting ministry in the week following their presentation at a bi-monthly meeting. Spend one hour in consultation with our presenting ministry and meet additional Amplify Partners. Together, you’ll review the feedback summary gathered at the Amplify meeting and support the ministry identifying next steps in addressing their strategic “ask.”
Amplify Mission Network staff, in consultation with our Board of Directors, selects presenting ministries. To be considered as potential presenters, organizations must first meet the following criteria:
- Be a faith-based organization
- Operate as a 501(c)(3) or SB Corp
- Be based in Minnesota
- Represent an emerging nonprofit ministry or have a new initiative to present
- Capable of articulating a clear challenge or opportunity to which Amplify business partners can contribute their time, talents or connections – financial “asks” are not allowed.
Interested ministries should complete our ministry intake form.
We rely 100% on donations from individuals and corporations. If you are interested in supporting the work of Amplify Mission Network, donate online or attend our annual fundraising event. A gift of $250 will provide a coaching session for a ministry Director. A gift of $2,500 will provide complete Amplify services for one ministry. For corporate sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com.